Sunday, November 15, 2009




Janet Miller
A watercolorist and juried member of the Cape Cod Art Association, Falmouth Art Guild and The Venice Art Center of Florida, Janet has been inspired by the beauty of flora and fauna indigenous to Cape Cod and South Florida for twenty-five years. A past member of the Beverly Massachusetts Art Guild, she has studied with award winning, nationally known Cape Ann artists. Her ever-evolving style displays her loving relationship with nature’s play of light and transparency of pigments. Janet’s floral pieces are recognized by her peers as both evocative and provocative.

I was encouraged to create this Blog by a very dear friend.
It is a way for me to document and catalogue the works I have created over the last MANY years.
I also hope it will stimulate my artistic "juices" to create more pieces of art.
All my watercolors and oils can be reproduced into lovely 5 1/2 x 4 1/4 Notecards, 5x7 and 8x10 giclees and 6 page calendars displaying images of my original artwork. I hope you like my work.

1 comment:

  1. Local girl makes good. To think we new her before she was famous!!!!! Renee & Ron

    ReplyDelete